Partnering for Growth in IT Financial Management/Technology Business Management
The ITFM/TBM market is a great opportunity
Accelerated by global digitization trends, many IT organizations are maturing from technology asset managers to competitive service providers in order to remain a trusted partner for the business. Here the cost-to-performance ratio is the key to competitiveness, in fact, if the financials of the service orientation cannot be measured, benchmarked, and communicated properly, business leaders might perceive IT as too expensive or worse, explore different alternatives to satisfy IT demand through outsourcing or granted shadow IT. The consequence might be a steady tension between service suppliers, consumers, and funding authorities.
Who we are and what we do:
Serviceware was founded in 1998 and is managed until today by its founders Dirk Martin and Harald Popp. The group belongs to the fastest growing consulting and IT companies in Germany and has received numerous accolades, among others, “Deloitte Fast 50 Award”. Major companies from all sectors trust in the professional and technological expertise of Serviceware to digitize their services, manage their IT services and use anafee to achieve lasting efficiency gains and control for their global business services
Dirk Martin & Harald Popp,
founders of Serviceware
anafee Financial Management Software
anafee is a leading standard solution in Europe for value-oriented controlling of global business services. Whether service catalogue management, budget planning, pricing, internal cost allocation, cost reporting, benchmarking or transfer pricing documentation – with anafee, you establish an integrated financial management for all aspects of service-based costing and controlling that allows you to drive value-based conversations with business stakeholders, make better decisions, and save costs immediately.
Why partnering with anafee?
- $6B market opportunity: The addressable IT Financial Management/TBM market is estimated to be $6B globally and growing by >20% YoY– your consulting revenue comes on top!
- You partner with a European market leader: We have a strong footprint in Europe, including the top companies by market capitalization in DACH.
- Experience: We have 18 years of experience in IT Service Management and IT controlling
- Dedicated partner focus: Fully committed to partners. We reward investment—you invest, we invest. A true partnership
Our partner program includes both financial and non-financial benefits to help you grow your business. The financial benefits give you multiple opportunities to earn more. Non-financial benefits give you planning, enablement, marketing, and technical support to help you drive demand and service your customers successfully.
- We ensure that you have all the tools and skills necessary to deliver excellent sales and services to our joint customers
- We ensure that you are treated as an extended team that delivers sales and consulting with the best possible quality
- We ensure that your investment is protected!
Director International Business & Head of TBM